CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

BIG NEWS!!


Not that you have been anxiously waiting for it.. but I got a job! :) I will be working at Blue Cross Blue Shield here in Abilene starting within the next two weeks. I am so excited! I have been praying for a good open door and this is a really good open door! In case you don't know, BCBS is insurance and I am working in the customer service area as a customer advocate. I am really glad to have the oppurtunity with such a great company, great benefits, great hours, great pay.. it's all great. Of course, the only down side (and it's major) is finding a good place for my babies. I looked at a couple home daycares and decided against it. Looked at having someone watch them in my home and decided against it, I think (still some debate there). And finally I called 10, yes 10, daycares in Abilene until I found two centers that have openings for both Braelyn and Brylee. They are actually both really nice facilities and I am going to look at them on Monday so please be praying that I can make the right decision for my children and that they will be in the best possible hands besides mommy and daddy. :) It is hard to think about my days at home with the girls are coming to an end but in all honestly, I had no intentions of being a stay-at-home mom in the first place. I went to school and got a degree because I wanted to work and make a living. However, God had other plans for our lives and I have really enjoyed the past three years at home with babies but the time has definitely come for us to move past this point. I am excited about the girls getting to be around other kids and learning outside of the home. I think they are both at great ages to make this adjustment and I am confident that God will provide them with all the love, security and fun in the place that they will spend away from mommy and daddy. I really would appreciate your prayers for me, Jeff and the girls as we adjust to this major change and pray that it be a smooth and wonderful transition for us all. My biggest concern is that my girls will pop up in daycare and get sick too much because they have been sheltered from so many germs and viruses at home. I know that it will take some time for them to build up some immunities so pray for us in that area as well. I really don't want them sick and battling asthma all the time. This is an exciting time for us and I am so thankful to have been given this chance!! Thanks, in advance, for all your prayers.

On another note: I feel like I am always asking yall to pray, pray, pray but I want to be praying for you, too. This is the reason I have a blog email.. so please send me some things I can pray about or praise about :) My email is on the side of this post: mommyloftin@yahoo.com


1 comment:

Abby said...

That is so awesome Corrie! I'm so happy for you and I know you must be so excited! I'll be praying for your daycare decision! xoxo