CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update :)

This is officially the worst blogging month I have ever had but in other areas, it's been a great month for us! :)

I started my new job mid-November and so far, so good. There is lots to learn and I am still in training but things are going well and I am really pumped about the oppourtunity.

Here are some pictures of the goofy kids playing in the car while we were waiting for Dylan to get out of school:






The kids are doing pretty well in daycare, too. They, of course, did get sick the first week but I expect that for a little while until they build up some immunities. Thankfully, my amazing family has really rallied around us so I wouldn't have to miss any work. Jeff stayed home with them one day when they weren't feeling well and then last week Happy got sent home with a fever and Jeff's dad took the morning off to watch her (best Jampa EVER!) and then my brother took off the rest of the afternoon to keep her. Long story, short is they both got colds and Braelyn's turned into asthma/bronchitis and Brylee has a double ear infection, which has caused us two trips to doctor (one to switch an antibiotic) and had made her have steady high fevers for the past fours days. So basically, they have been living on antibiotics, motrin/tylenol and breathing treatments. It is all looking up though and I think the worst is over. Praise God!

Happy and Daddy taking a nap.. she had about 103 fever here:



A couple of weekends ago we went to see Chris and Kristie in Gatesville. It was fun and the kids really love staying in hotels (so do I!).






Thanksgiving was good. We spent this year in Abilene with Jeff's family and we had a great time and ate lots of good food. We rotate every year for holidays and last year we went to Fort Worth with my family. Can you tell Happy was not feeling good in all these Thanksgiving pictures?! She did NOT want to take pictures but she did love the neighbors new puppy :)












That's basically all we have had going on.. which is a lot! After staying home with the kids for so long I sometimes feel like I am running around with my head cut off LOL but it is all good and we are having fun! Keep posting on your blogs.. I AM reading even though I don't have much time to blog :)
Holiday Season.. woo hoo!! :)

No comments: