CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Loftin #3- Brittyn Hope Loftin

Finally an update on the little bitty angel coming soon! On September 7th, we found out that the newest little Loftin is, indeed, another precious little girl! I have to admit, I was just as excited as finding out the first two were girls! Braelyn has been talking about her new baby sister ever since the moment we heard that news. And the biggest blessing is she is very healthy and very active and for that we are so grateful! I will never, for one second, take for granted that we have healthy, beautiful babies!! God has been so good to us.

 Here is her little sweet foot..
 The "view" we had been praying for.. another GIRL!!
 Her beautiful profile..
 I am amazed by the details you can see! Her precious spine.. she is being perfectly formed!!
And just for laughs, I made this shirt for Halloween! :)

The biggest news of all is this precious little girl finally has a name!! There was lots and lots of debate and discussion about a name at our house for this sweet baby! I am not sure why it was so much harder this time. Of course, it had to be another "B" name because she couldn't be the child that was left out and other than that I knew what I wanted for her middle name since my other girls had the middle names of Grace and Faith. After MUCH discussion, I am happy to say our third little girl will be..
Brittyn Hope Loftin

Brittyn was one of my favorites but Jeff took some talking into it. The secret to winning him over was teaching Braelyn the name and then teaching her to write the name. Now, everyday she tells Daddy about her "baby sister, Brittyn" and writes her name on everything! It's so cute! She draws pictures of three girls and writes Braelyn, Brylee and Brittyn. And how could he say no to that sweet little face?!?! She has become our Brittyn and we can not wait to meet her!!! February 3, 2011 could not come soon enough :)

No comments: