CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

October 2010

I decided since October was full of so much fun, it needed a post of it's own! We had a lot going on and I had to look for as many reasons as possible to get the kids in their cute costumes!
In the beginning on October, James and Dylan came a for a visit! It was fun. We miss them being close so much. The girls and Dylan are more like brother and sisters than cousins and they were back to their playing, giggling, arguing selfs in no time :)

These were just some of my favorite of the girls in October. I still love matching clothes and it still drives Jeff crazy.. but they are so cute!!






 We also had to take the girls to the pumpkin patch.. I love that fun and the pictures we get to take there!!

 The weekend before Halloween was Boo at the Zoo in Abilene. We almost didn't get to go cause a cold front came through with lots of rain the day of the event but thankfully, it cleared and warmed some right before it started. It turned out perfect! The girls decided to not go with a theme this year, which makes me crazy lol, but they are getting older and have ideas of their own now :) Braelyn was Jessie from Toy Story and Happy was Dora, her favorite!




 The weekend of Halloween I decided to attempt Cake Balls like pumpkins. It was so time consuming but they turned out cute and they are always delicious!
 Then Halloween night, we went trick or treating at Jeff's parents. The kids were cute and got lots of candy! It was a good time.


Excuse my brother-in-law's butt in the last picture with my kids. He thinks he is funny lol.
October was a fun month and once Halloween is over I get excited cause the big holidays are finally here!!!

No comments: