CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The pressure is on :)

Okay, so I might have lied in the last post about posting pictures soon. I never update this, sorry. I feel like myspace, facebook and email take enough of my time but seriously, I am going to try to make a point to post more often (as if anyone reads this anyway!) LOL None of my close friends have a blog that they update so I need to put the pressure on some on you to make one! (Hello? Kristie? Sam? Misty? Heather? Tara?.. That should be your goal this week.. making a blog! I know you all have fun things going on so write it down! Love you and you're welcome for the pressure lol)

Here is the update in a nutshell. Been a couple of rough weeks but we are pulling through. Braelyn's surgery went almost perfect with the exception of some oxygen level (asthma related) troubles in the recovery room. She was so good though and seriously almost back to a 100% after she came home and took a nap that afternoon. Thank God and all of you for all the prayers.
This is Braelyn, pre-surgery, at Hendrick
in her hospital gown and pajama bottoms.
She wasn't near as nervous as Mom!

Just a day later Brylee woke up wheezing and congested so we spent the morning in the doctors office doing a breathing treatment and getting some meds for a double ear infection/bronchitis/asthma. Sometimes I am amazed at all that Jeff and I can make it through at once. By the weekend all were doing better and we had our pictures done by my dear friend, Brooke. They turned out AMAZING (with the exception that Jeff wasn't there and I really was just planning on doing the girls but of course, I appeared in almost all lol). Brooke is so talented and I have been singing her praises all week so go check out her blog at bophotography.squarespace.com. She is just starting her business and is flexible and easy to work with. The pictures above in my new blog header were all done by Brooke and they are so wonderful. I really do promise to post some of my favorites in my next blog. I really want you to see how great they all turned out. Also, my BF Kristie made the girls skirts, tutus and bows in the pictures. She is, also, very talented and creative. If you love them and want one for your little princess let me know because I can send her contact info your way (OR hopefully she will be making a blog tonight and you can message her directly, wink-wink)

Okay here is my goals: 1. posting more (lol) 2. pictures 3. pressure (for those listed above to make blogspots! hehe!

By the way, I am planning the First Birthday extravaganza for Little Miss Happy now and theme is cupcakes so any good ideas.. shoot them my way. You can see the cupcake stuff picked out at birthdayexpress.com. We also have a location and date set.. more on that to come soon! :)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Thanks for putting the pressure on to blog Corrie. I might do it so that I have something else to do at night at work. lol we will see.