CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

What you have all been waiting for... :)

Top FIVE of the week! HOORAY!

1. WINTER DAYS! I would have called it SNOW DAYS but it was more like just ICE! Nevertheless, the kids had fun playing in it. We usually have a couple good snow days in West Texas and so far, none this year. So the kids had to take advantage of this "white day" even though it wasn't the powder we had all been hoping for. Abilene and surrounding area schools were cancelled for two days and the temp got down to 11 degrees at one point. Yikes!




2. Happy Baby.. Brylee, unfortunately, still has a double ear infection so she has gotten some extra special love this week. She is having to get three shots, three days in a row (rocephin) to try to clear it up. She is still sweet but a little more fussy :( So, on her "winter days" she got to take a bath in the sink. Seriously, this kid LOVES baths but she loves them even more if she gets to play in the sink! Don't ask me why! I have no idea.. I think the bath tub would be more fun but whatever made her happy (since she didn't get to play outside). I couldn't resist sharing it.. she looks too excited!
(on a side note, please pray that these shots clear up little Happy's ears because if they don't she will be getting tubes in her ears like big sister, Braelyn. NO FUN!)
3. Matchy, matchy. This one I get a little grief for. I LOVE to make my little princess wear matching clothes. They just look so cute in them. So here are the ones I bought this week.. sorry, Jeff! Somebody else who has two girls, please, tell me you do the same!
Brown dresses: They were on sale for $6, how could I not? :)
and Valentine shirts (can't find them online but I will post pics as soon as they wear them)

4. West Texas sunsets.. truthfully, they are better in the summer but we had a good one the other night. Therefore, I forced by brother to hold my baby daughter as high in the air as he could. Thanks, Happy, for being so cute :) Have I convinced yall to move to Abilene yet?! We get snow/ice and good sunsets! Haha, I promise the city is not paying me for my endorsements on this blog.


5. Cousins! Braelyn and Brylee love their cousins, Alyssa and Lauryn (these are Jeff's nieces). Here is Braelyn sneaking in some hugs. These were at Jeff's dad's 45th Birthday dinner.. Happy Birthday to the best Jampa around :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Corrie your girls are getting so big!

We will definitly have to do a play date someday when mine gets here. Your girls can show him/her the ropes!