CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brooke Ogilvie Photography

Braelyn Grace

My little giggle box :)


She was SO ready to take this skirt OFF! :)


My Happy baby



No one could make me any happier :)


I had to chase her to get these smiles!


Brylee Faith, you complete us!



These tiny feet leave footprints on my heart :)

Always fun, always cute.. Braelyn Grace


Sisters, they really love each other :)



My princesses


Mommy's girls.. looking at the ducks :)


Braelyn Grace in a shy moment
As promised, some of my favorites from the pictures Brooke took of the princesses. bophotography.squarespace.com :) (by the way, we do LOVE Jeff VERY much.. he just was busy hanging out with his BFF the day of pictures. I really wasn't planning on being in the pictures either but I ended up helping out and, of course, I'm glad I did cause these are some sweet memories with my girls!)

No comments: