CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

5 kid FUN!!

Last weekend Jeff and I agreed to watch our nieces, Alyssa and Lauryn. It was sounding fun already with 4 girls and then my nephew Dylan came by too.. 5 kids ages 7,5,3,2 and 1! We had a blast though! It was non-stop laughing, running, screaming and jumping! :) I don't believe that I sat down one time in almost 5 hours but it was so worth it. Braelyn and Brylee had so much fun with their cousins and we enjoyed spending time with them too! I kept counting to make sure we knew where everyone was.. haha! At one point, I told Jeff "wow, there are a lot of kids here" and he said "it's a lot more fun this way!" Don't get any ideas, Jeff! :)
Sorry I have been a bad blogger this week. I have two sick kids and we spent all day yesterday at the hospital with Braelyn getting some tests run on her kidneys.. I will blog about all that soon! Hope yall have a great weekend! :)

No comments: