CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pray

Surprisingly, there has not been much to blog about lately, which sometimes, is a good thing! Not that it's been calm around here or anything crazy like that :) but we have mostly just been hanging out. I am all caught up on my blogs just in time for our mini-vacay this weekend to San Antonio. We are spending Saturday doing fun things around San Antonio and Sunday we are taking the kids to Sea World. I haven't been since I was really little so I might be more excited than my children :) I am mostly excited about staying in a hotel.. haha.. I LOVE hotels! :)

I do need to ask (beg) you to pray for my precious Granny (the one who just celebrated her 60th anniversary with my sweet Papa). She has been in the hospital since Friday night and is doing better but still needs your prayers. She had surgery yesterday to correct a small problem and probably will require a second surgery in a couple weeks. I won't go in to details but please pray for her fast recovery and regaining of her strength. She is very weak right now. Once she is released from the hospital (hopefully tomorrow or the next day) she will have to spend another week in a rehab center to get lots of help building her strength back. She and my Papa (who has been back and forth from the hospital with her) could really use some prayers right. Thankfully, my aunt is back in town now to help them out because me dragging the kids back and forth from the hospital to help is just not really possible and it breaks my heart to not be able to help!!
I appreciate all you out in the blog world who keep up with us and would spend some time on your knees for my family today!

Sorry, no pictures.. we have been full of activities that don't require photography.. example: doctor's appointments! BOO! However, Braelyn does start back to gymnastics tomorrow morning.. the big girl class sans Mommy... :-/ So, okay, pictures tomorrow of gymnastics class! :)

No comments: