CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Granny and Papa's 60th Anniversary!!

Last week while we were on our trip to Fort Worth we got to share in a very cool party! My grandparents have been married for SIXTY years! They are so cute! Anyways, I had been staying with them all week so Wednesday morning, I got up, packed up all my stuff, loaded the car, loaded the kids and kissed them goodbye. Granny and Papa are always sad to see us go and we are sad too but not this time.. we knew a little secret that they didn't. We told them we were heading back to Abilene but really we headed up the road to Nana's house in Keller :) We spent the day there (see swimming pictures below) and got all the kids ready just in time to make it to Granny and Papa's surprise birthday dinner at Abuelo's. They walked in to me and all my cousins and all our kids waiting! They were shocked and so happy! I had already called Papa a few hours before to let them know that we were safe and had made it back to Abilene.. whoops.. just a small lie for the sake of fun, right? :) Needless to say, they were thrilled and I apologized for lying :) We had a great dinner and were so happy to see everyone and got to take lots of pictures :) Between me, my brother and my 3 cousins we have 9 kids so it's always a good time!
Granny and Papa.. how cute are they?! 60 years together!!

Brylee and Meredith are two weeks apart in age :)McKinley and Braelyn are almost exactly one year apart :)Kids watching there balloon fly awayMy Uncle Jack, Granny, Papa, and Aunt Beverly All the great-grandkids plus me and Brett holding babies :)Papa and his grandson (my cousin), JarrettSweet MeredithBraelyn and MommyMiss Happy Hayden, McKinley and BaileyPeyton and HuttonMy cousins.. Angie, Jarrett and Allison with Granny and PapaPapa got a new Bible with his name on itAunt Bev and Granny :)Happy 60th Anniversary!!

No comments: