CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Braelyn Grace!!

**Warning: You may have a sugar rush from looking at these pictures :)

Braelyn had her third birthday party yesterday and it was so great! She had a blast and we all did too! She got too many presents, ate too much candy, too many cupcakes and slid down the water slide too many times... sounds perfect, right? It was! Here is peek into her wonderful CANDY PARTY..




Because of Braelyn Grace..
  • I first learned what it was like to be a mommy and have a part of your own heart, right before your eyes.
  • I have walls stained with coloring and stickers on everything that will sit still.
  • I have conquered what it takes to potty train a stubborn little girl.
  • I have laughed and cried more than I ever thought I would.
  • I have been thrown up on, spit up on, pooped on and drooled on.
  • I have spent one long July very pregnant, huge and HOT!
  • I have learned that life is funnier with you around!
  • I know more cartoon characters and songs than I ver thought I would.
  • I have cried in doctor offices, emergency rooms and spent too much time waiting for good or bad news.
  • I have stayed up whole night listening to you breathe.
  • I have spent nights awake thinking about birthday and Christmas presents.
  • I know what it’s like to have the most talkative child ever!
  • I believe chicken and burritos are perfectly healthy food groups!
  • I can find lines of toys (organized, of course) all across my house, everyday.
  • I spend hours in parenting books, making sure I won’t “mess” this kid up!
  • I have someone always on my side.
  • I have a smile on bad days.

My Braelyn, the sweetest child I know. I am so blessed to have a child who is so empathetic to the needs and feeling of others and whose brilliance could blow you away. She is wild and gentle all at the same time. Braelyn wears her heart on her sleeve and every word from your mouth means something to her. She is my first pride and joy. Braelyn Grace, the world is a better place because of you!

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, BRAELYN GRACE!!

Today, the 27th, is her actual birthday so we are going to take her special for dinner tonight.. look for that post soon :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Girl you throw the best parties!!!! Looks like so much fun!!! I want them candy now!!!