CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Fort Worth- July 2009

This is me.. still playing catch up :)
Last week, we were in Fort Worth and had a great time. The week started off with Nana's 50th Birthday surprise party (see post below) and then we had some fun days before another great surprise party.. (post coming next). Here are some pictures from our week..
My grandparents have a huge, gorgeous backyard that is so perfect for kids. I have mentioned it before but I just love it so much. The kids love going to just run and play :) It always brings back such good memories of my brother, my cousins and me playing there when we were kids. My grandparents have lived in the same house, that they built, over 50 years now! Such great memories and so cool that my mom and her sister played there as kids, me and my cousins played there as kids and now our children play there. :)
Here is Braelyn and Dylan with their Granny and Papa. Did I mention I had three kids for the week? I had three kids for the week. Talk about crazy! We won't go there but we survived and had a great time :)
Here is some more from swimming in Nana and Papaw's pool. They have the prettiest pool and my kids love it. Braelyn is practically a fish (and Dylan too!). Do you see Braelyn swimming all by herself?! I am so proud. We love spending time with Nana and Cousin Colton. He is just too cute for words!! Nana, Papaw, Misty and Heather also gave Braelyn all her birthday presents a little early since they couldn't make it to the party. We had a blast. I was thankful for all three of them helping me get all three kids ready for a big party that night (POST COMING NEXT :) See Braelyn's new sign for her room? It says "I found my prince.. His name is Daddy". Ya, melt my heart, why don't ya? I LOVE it! Nana bought it in Colorado for Braelyn.. too cute!!
Coming up next: THE BIG SURPRISE PARTY :) I might post it later this afternoon if I get a little break but no promises.. coming before tomorrow :)

No comments: