CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimming at Nana and Papaw's house

Hello, blog world! Did you miss me? :) Things have been more than a little crazy at my house and so busy but I am back! The kids and I spent a week at my grandparents house in Fort Worth (a long story but we had fun) and then Jeff joined us on Monday and we spent a few nights in the area enjoying a real city for a couple days (sorry Abilenians :) So, it going to take me a few blogs to get it all caught up so check back frequently :) I promise to get updated through the 4th of July sometime this week..


We spent the weekend (26th-28th) mostly swimming. Braelyn and Brylee's Nana and Papaw have such a great pool! The kids went swimming two days in a row. They are getting so brave! Braelyn is enjoying swimming under water now (with arm floaties, of course) and swimming all by herself! Eeek! She scares me a little but she is doing great! Brylee is also enjoying some under water time.. but only for a quick dunk! :)





No comments: