CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday, Nana!

Well I am officially playing catch up on my blog, or as I like to call it "back blogging", so I apologize if it gets crazy. The week before Braelyn's birthday weekend we spent in Fort Worth and we had so much going on, I took so many pictures and then came home to quickly prepare for party. So, I didn't blog about our Fort Worth fun before it was time to blog about Braelyn's birthday party. Party.. done now join me in catch up :)
First off, Nana's 50th Birthday Party! You HAVE to click on this collage and see all the great pictures! It was a surprise party so look for her "shocked face"!
Although Linda is not my biological mother, she is just as close as one. For many, many years (and even before then) she has filled the "void" left from my mom's passing. She is one of the best women/mother/wife/friend that has ever lived and I truly believe that. When we were younger she was the perfect combination of parent and friend. She, of course, had rules but no mom has ever approached them in such a sweet and sensitive way. As a mom myself now, people will occasionally compliment me on different parenting things I do and often times I can recognize that I learned that from her. Honestly. I am one of those moms who totally cherishes everything. Every second with my child, every memory, tons of pictures. I know they are growing fast and I am soaking it up as much as I can.. this comes from her. She is the sweetest, most gentle Nana ever and my kids love and adore her. Braelyn loves going to see Nana and Papaw! I am so blessed to have her in my life and I couldn't express how much I love her in words. Best Nana ever :)
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, NANA!!

No comments: