CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy- 15 months old

Miss Happy had her 15 month check up yesterday and she did great!
She got two shots (no, we do not delay any vaccinations.. see my post here for my thoughts) and just whined a little bit until I picked her up and hugged her :)
She was 22 pounds and 31 3/4 inches long. Just perfect!
She is running everywhere and wants to know what everything is.. "what's that?"
She is a feisty little baby and keeps me on my toes. She knows exactly what she wants at all times! My "wild child" but we love her so!
Brylee is very advanced verbally (see her list of words already!!) below.
She knows where her eyes, ears and nose are and really likes to poke on peoples faces to tell them where there nose is :)
Brylee loves to climb on top of everything.. you cant let her out of your sight long or she will be on top of the table, as seen here)
Based on her abilities, her pediatrician thought she was "extremely intelligent" and that at this rate her vocabulary would double by 18 months.
We are so proud and had to brag on her just a little bit! This blog also helps me keep up with my babies growth so you can ignore this post unless you are Brylee's aunts, uncles, grandparents or cousins :) Haha!
Brylee's words:
Uh-oh
ball
mine
mama
dada
dylan
james
chris
drink
milk
no
dont
ready, set, go
what's that?
bye bye
hi
cowboy
cheese
please
thank you
sit down
baby
kiss
puppy
fish
daddy
(I know there is more so I will add them as I think of them..)

No comments: