CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Braelyn's 3rd Birthday invitation..

Now that they are off in the mail, I can officially show you Braelyn's 3rd birthday party invitations made by yours truly! And her theme revealed: CANDY! Not Candyland (because I hate the ugly characters and peppermints lol), just simply candy with an emphasis on lollipops because I think they are pretty :) This was Braelyn's request.. she wanted a "candy party" and I loved the idea! So those are a replica of the invitations I sent out in the mail yesterday because we obviously do not live on Lollipop Lane so for safety reasons, I changed the address and omitted the time but you get the idea. Think lots of candy, candy shaped everything and a candy bar! These kids are going to be bouncing off the walls and I LOVE IT! Braelyn wanted the giant water slide that she had from last year and it is so much fun that I went with that idea as well. Her party is on the 26th and her birthday on the 27th so look forward to the post of party details in the next few weeks :)

3 comments:

Abby said...

This is precious!! Great job. Do you seriously live on lollipop lane?! Or is this another location where she's having her party. So fun!

Corrie Loftin said...

Haha, no but it would be so much cuter if we did live on Lollipop Lane :) I just changed the address and took out the time so every weirdo on the internet wouldnt know details :)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the invite!!! Such a cute idea for a party too. Can't wait to hear all about it. love ya girl