CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cupcake Party

One of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner, is doing a children's birthday party celebration today! Moms all over will post a link to their own blog highlighting a birthday party that they put together for their child. I am picking the last birthday party I threw.. Brylee's Cupcake First Birthday Party in March. We had so much fun and it was a cupcake crazy celebration. There will be lots of links where you can get any of this you see so if you know someone looking to do a cupcake party.. send them my way! I have sooo many great sources to share :) Here is the link to all things cupcakes that I have blogged about. To see the orginal post about her birthday party with all details you can look here.

First off, invitations were designed by Autumn's Creek
Most decorations were bought from Birthday Express, one of my very favorite online party stores! Such great quality and designs!

Birthday banner, which I buy for every birthday party my kids have because I think it is a precious keepsake, is also from Birthday Express. I just purchased our 4th banner for Braelyn upcoming party..

Cupcakes: All regular size cupcake we made by Mommy and Aunt Kristie.. there were over a 100!
Cupcake Pops: The precious idea was taken from Bakerella, who can make anything into a cake pop.. she is amazing.. subscribe to her blog today for great ideas! You have to make these cupcake pops they are delicious and so, so cute! I stayed up way late the night before the party making about 50 of these :)
Giant Cupcake: The giant cupcake was made using a pan that I bought at Target (sold other places as well) but is made by Wilton's. It's a little bit tricky to get right without burning or under cooking so here is the secret: 250 degrees for a little over an hour.. don't ask questions.. just do it! You will thank me for the tip later! :)
Cupcake stands: Also made by Wilton's.. I still use them when I make cupcakes so it's a good purchase. :) Tutu and onesie with cupcake were bought on Etsy.com from Sweetie Pie Tutu's. I ordered it kind of late and she got it to me fast and it looked perfect! Brylee still plays in hers and it makes for great birthday pictures at the party!! Cupcake bow was made by Aunt Kristie so if you need one of those, let me know as well. If you ever see an adorable bow on one of my children, chances are Kristie made it and she would be glad to make one for your princess too! Just email me at mommyloftin@yahoo.com My other precious baby, Braelyn, really enjoyed the cupcake pops! She has a little bit of a sweet tooth :) Brylee opening presents with Daddy. How cute are they? :)All of these amazing pictures were taken by our favorite, super talented photographer and dear friend, Brooke Ogilvie, who came to capture Brylee's big day for us! Go check out her site at bophotography.squarespace.com and make an appointement with her! She is the best!!

I really hope enjoyed a look back on Brylee's cupcake party! I had so much fun putting it all together and I think even Jeff would admit that he was so tired of hearing about cupcakes for a while :)

3 comments:

BOWquet said...

beautiful! You did a great job!

noahandlylasmommi said...

Love it. everything was adorable!

Elizabeth said...

So cute. i may have to talk to you about the twins first!! HA very good job mama