CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brylee's 1st Birthday Party

We had the best time this weekend at Brylee's big first birthday party. Aside from the weather being really windy and cold in the morning, it warmed up and was fun! The kids played, played, played. Brylee went all morning without a nap, running on sugar, and crashed right as we were packing up to leave. Here she is digging in her giant cupcake. This is the pan made by Wilton's that I had so much trouble with (the outside would burn before the middle was done) so I have finally mastered it! Yay! Bake it at 250 degrees for a little over an hour (low heat for extended time). It was perfect! Figured it out the night before the party.. thank God! Kristie did the wonderful icing on it.. I am NOT good at that! :)
Here is Miss Happy enjoying all her party fun! It was too cold for the tutu so we just slid it on over her jeans for some great pictures!
Here is all the cupcake goodies. Cupcake pops were a hit.. took me 3 hours to make them all! Kristie made 85 regular cupcakes (she woke up at 6 am the day of the party.. isn't she the great?!)
Everybody had fun and we had fun just spending time with our closest friends and family together!
My friend, Brooke, was there, who did the girls wonderful pictures back in January. What can I say? She is seriously the best! I love all the pics I have seen of hers so far. Click here to go to her site and see the sneak peek. I will post some more as soon I get the disc from her (no rush, Brooke! I know you have plenty to get done right now!)
Enjoy all these pictures and share in our fun! ((Don't forget to click on the collages so you can see all the pictures up closer))
Next party: Dylan's hot wheels party on April 11th... :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

You did such a great job on all the cupcake stuff!

Love the pictures!