CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And the winner is..

In case you checked out the tutu's yesterday.. I picked this one! Ultimately, I just couldn't resist these colors and the cupcake.. too cute for such a good price! So look forward to seeing Princess Happy in this attire at the best first birthday bash of the year!! The lady I ordered this from has the cutest little Etsy store.. Sweetie Pie Tutu's

Braelyn was more than thrilled that her Uncle Stinky made a very short trip to Abilene last night.. just to pick something up real quick. This morning she told me "Uncle Stinky kissed me!". Ha ha, please don't let this be a sign of future boy craziness! Jeff immediately said, "Braelyn, boys are stinky!" ;) Daddy just had to throw that out there...

Busy day...
Have a blessed week! Gotta run!

No comments: