CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Which birthday tutu?! HELP!

I am in debate about which tutu and onesie to order for Brylee's birthday party.. They are all so cute! Of course, the theme is cupcake so there are two of them with cupcakes but I also love the "1" onesies... HELP! Leave me a comment THANKS!!
TUTU# 1 (hot pink tutu with number 1 with polka dots on onesie)
TUTU #2 (light pink tutu with cupcake on onesie)

TUTU#3 (hot pink, green and blue tutu with cupcake on onesie)
TUTU #4 (hot pink, light pink and white tutu with "1" on light pink onesie)
All cute.. HELP! :)
Leave me a comment of which is your favorite!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

My fav is #3! although it was a hard choice! They are all so precious!!

Julie said...

The tutus are too cute! (I have to have a girl!!!)

I love them all but agree that Tutu #3 is my favorite