CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday :)

Can it really be Friday already?! We had a busy week, like always, but we loved it! Here are some collages that will give a run down of some of our activities..

Matching outfits in different colors.. how long have you been reading my blog? What else did you expect? ;)
Braelyn at gymnastics.. she loves it and I love it too cause I get to spend time alone with her. Isn't she adorable? The sweet little chunky monkey in purple is her friend, Nevaeh. Her mommy, Rikki, is my friend and they get to be in this class together. We have fun!
And of course, playing outside.. Happy is always telling us how old she is going to be in just 3 weeks.. can you spot it? We love her!
And just a couple favorites..

Today as I was mopping all the floors, I thought man I love this smell. Let me share..
Fabuloso: I use it to mop my floors and it makes my house smell awesome alll daaay loong! I love it and I also use the spray to clean the counters, stove, bathroom, etc. Invest in some for your house :)

Chris and Kristie are coming this weekend to hang out and Kristie and I have some serious baking practice to get done before Happy's party. I want to make sure we can make it all perfect before the big day.. so look forward to story of baking chaos :)

Have a Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: