CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March of Dimes in Abilene, Texas


In case you missed it on my myspace, facebook and email.. I am putting together a team to walk in the March for Babies here in Abilene on April 25th. Our team, Thomas Lane, is named after my brother who was born 3 months premature back in July 1980. The picture above is Thomas, my family's teeny tiny angel :)

The money we raise for March for Babies will help:

  • support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects

  • educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby

  • provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care

  • push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children.

This is a great opportunity for a great cause. There are two ways you can help me and my team:

a) donate money through our team at http://www.marchforbabies.org/teams/thomaslane

or b) join us for this awesome day of walking with friends for a great cause! Join my team here..

Just this morning, $100 has been raised by two generous donations! Help us out! Join my team or donate to March of Dimes.. or do BOTH! :) I am passionate about this cause because so many families lose their babies to birth defects, prematurity, etc or spend long trips in the NICU. You can help ;)

No comments: