CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

MORE cupcakes.. :)

Are you tired of me talking about cupcakes yet? :) Well, I am going crazy with this cupcake themed first birthday party. I am addicted to online cupcake googling!! HAHA! So, today I found the crinkle cutters used to make the cupcake pops described in the blog below. If you are planning on trying them, then you need the mini cutters. Honestly, I didn't even look in stores so you might be able to find them there too. I ordered some from amazon.com that are made by Wilton's (you can buy them on Wilton's site or Amazon). They are scheduled to be delivered on Thursday (which happens to be mine and Jeff's anniversary) so I probably won't try them till next weekend. Also, I found this super cute website called All Things Cupcake It is too sweet! It is a giant resource to all things cupcake related on the internet. You can scroll through the billion posts or search by category (kids, baby, clothes, recipes, etc etc etc...). Go there when you have time.. I think I wasted an hour while the kids were napping just looking at all the cupcake goodies!!


Enough about that.. I am off to cook dinner and who knows.. maybe cupcakes :)

No comments: