CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My little gymnast


My sweet 2 1/2 year old, Braelyn, started gymnastics last night in a "mommy and me" class and we had so much fun! They start with some stretching songs and games and then everyone breaks up to walk around. You go to different parts of the gym and do different things.. walk on beams, jump on trampolines, slide in the foam pit, swing over a trampoline and flip. Braelyn loved it all and she really did great. Her balance and ability was much higher than I was expecting.. especially considering she is tall and lanky (lol.. see below).

I was so proud and I am really looking forward to these Tuesday nights with Braelyn. I hope she has such good memories of playing with Mommy at gymnastics. I cannot believe that baby is old enough to go to gymnastics! Wasn't I just pregnant with her the other day??! sigh...



Tomorrow my other baby will be 11 months old (Mommy just had a panic attack) so look for an update then... :)

1 comment:

Abby said...

oh my goodness!!!!! That is so sweet! She is so precious and what a great idea! Mommy and me! So cute. I can't wait to hear more!