CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our television debut update

Well we successfully survived live television today with a 10 month old and a two year old :)

Brylee was so cute. She was blowing kisses to the camera man between commercial breaks and waving bye-bye. It was fun (and amazing to see how chaotic the newsroom really was!). During our segment she pulled her bow off her headband (they just slide off so you can switch bows) so I took the head band off and she threw the bow across the room while I was talking! It was too funny! We were all laughing! She is a wild child but we love her. A committee from KTAB news will be picking the winner on Friday and they will be mailing us a DVD of today's news so I can post it and send it to all of you (It's a good laugh, believe me!).

Thanks for all your support and for putting up with all my updates :) Haha! I will be sure to let you know who the winner is as soon as I get the call!!

No comments: