CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Two more things..

I am reading a great book right now. I bought it at Hasting's last night (thank God for Hastings) because it was on sale for $10. I am already half way through it. Believe me, it wasn't on sale because it's not good. It's just been out for 4 years already so you may have already read it. Basic summary: It's a true story of a man who was in a horrible car accident and pronounced dead and 90 minutes later came back to life. During those 90 minutes he went to heaven and he describes in beautiful detail his experience in Heaven. It's awesome, so far. I know it sounds strange and like some crazy guy made it up but I think if you read some you will really enjoy it. Definite potential to be life changing. Has anyone else read it? And what do you think about?

And.. Have you voted for Brylee Faith in the cutest baby contest yet? I hope so. She has FIVE stars as of right now :) CLICK HERE TO GO VOTE HER FIVE STARS!!

No comments: