CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beware of TOO MANY PICTURES!

That was your warning that this post has too many pictures! I have cautioned before that I take an annoying amount of pictures of my kids and I wasn't kidding. I would be annoyed if I were you too, I think, but I can't resist these little faces ;)

First off, last Friday I took all 3 of the little angels to the CIRCUS GATTI in Abilene. It was a blast! Even little Brylee sat through the two and a half hour performance. They loved it and so did I. Thankfully, Nick and Maher agreed to come along and wrangle kids with me. We had fun. The first collage is of the circus.. don't forget to click on the collages so you can see all the pictures :)


And this week.. we have already been to the park twice. Once on Monday and once today, different parks, of course. We are so lucky to live with a park right down the street and when the weather is nice the kids go all the time. In the summer, we go every night.. I know, spoiled brats! :) It was 75 yesterday and 90 today so parks beware, I'm bringing my crew! This was Monday at the park by our house. You can excuse my hair and no makeup.. it was early :)


Today we took the kids to Nelson Park by the Abilene Zoo. Such an awesome playgroud.. it's like a giant maze! The kids LOVE it and always have fun. They also have a couple big ponds with ducks. The kids and the ducks were not scared of each other at all and they got to hand feed them.. Braelyn even got bit (not bad, don't worry) a couple times. Braelyn, who inherited animal loving from her mother, thought the ducks were awesome.

Can you spot them in jail in the collage below? :) Little Miss Happy is a swinger. She giggles the whole time. She might have even picked up her first mini-sunburn :( Whoops, I didn't know we were gonna have to bust out the sunscreen in February!!

Here is Miss Happy on the swing on Monday. Sorry about the ridculous wind noise.. West Texas winds are usually awful!

No comments: