CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Top 4!!

Today they picked the top 4 and Brylee made it! Yay! I am not sure how you vote for the top 4 yet.. there is not a poll posted, as of right now. She will be on the local news sometime this week and I will let you know when after they contact me. You might be able to view it online.. I will find out for sure so everyone who does not live in Abilene can see too! I am guessing they may not post a poll till the top 4 babies go on the news to convince everyone that they are the cutest :)
Here is the link to see top 4.. it's cute. They posted names by the pictures now. http://bigcountryhomepage. com/content/contest/cutest_baby

Thanks for your votes and support. Once again, we have the best family and friends in the world.Thanks for rallying behind our little princess! :)

No comments: