CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Top WHAT?!?

I've got nothing this week.. so I'm stretching here :)
My five-ish favs: Hmm..
1) Baby Contest: It really has been so much fun having Brylee in this silly baby contest. We have rallied our troops all week to go vote for our baby princess and since we have the best friends and family in the world, it has been a blast. So fun seeing your little baby on the Internet. Here is the ad for the baby contest on the BigCountryHomepage.. By the way, these babies in the top ten are really cute so competition has been tough.
2. Tanning: I started tanning again, praise Jesus! :) I haven't tanned in almost three (?) years so I finally paid for a month this week. I am excited about not being pasty white anymore and I promise not to over do it.. like this guy :)

3. HEALTHY BABIES: I posted last week about Brylee's double ear infection and the shots she was having to do. This week she had a check up and ears were clear! Hallelujah! Braelyn has also been WELL for almost a month now.. I am thanking the latest surgery and removal of adenoids for that. There is nothing in the world like having two healthy babies (even if it only lasts a little while) after them having been sick so long.

4. ONE MONTH, as of yesterday, until mine and Jeff's third anniversary. What a three years it has been.. post on that to come soon :) Here we are Summer 2005 when we first started dating. Can we say young, skinny and tan? Where did those days go? :)


5. Baby princesses: Jeff's cousin, Ashley, just found out her firstborn will be a little girl. This makes 7 in a row in his side of the family (Ashley, Savannah, Alyssa, Braelyn, Lauryn and Brylee) and 5 in a row on my side of the family (McKinley, Braelyn, Brylee and Meredith)! WOW! Needless to say, we love little girls and so thrilled over Little Miss Addison's arrival in June. She will be one gorgeous, spoiled and loved little girl :) Wish I had one of Ashley's ultrasounds to post here but I don't :(

Sorry I have nothing exciting this week. It's been a slow week, which at our house is sometimes a blessing. I promise a good weekend update though.. we've got a good one planned ;)

No comments: