CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

I definitely have a top 5 favorite things this week.. What an exciting week we have had.

1) While shopping in Dallas I got to engage in one of my loves: shopping for the girl’s jeans at Children’s Place. If you don’t shop there, find one now! They have the best jeans for long, skinny kids (example: mine). I can buy a size larger than they need because they have they wonderful elastic bands to tighten the waist. Moms with tall children are singing “Hallelujah” right now J They also have the jeans with elastic bands at Target and Old Navy (but not all styles so check them first). Children’s Place wins my vote though cause they have these super cute jeans with sparkles all over them. I have bought Braelyn some every year and Happy got her first pair last weekend. Hmm.. I love you, Children’s Place.


































And Brylee got that shirt too.. it's appropriate! :)

2) One of my favorites is having a birthday TODAY! Happy Birthday, Ashley! I love you! You are finally 18! You are going to be a great mommy and Addison will be the luckiest baby in the world… Plus she will be related to me so, no doubt, she will love her life! ;)

3) Jeff found a dog on the side of the highway this week and it was so cute. It was a miniature dachshund. We seriously debated keeping it because it was so cute (but turned out to be kind of annoying.. Little dogs lick too much and reminded me of why we do not own one!). We decided the dog was not ours and even though the kids loved her, we called her real “mommy” to come pick her up. Her family was so thankful for us calling and giving her back that they even gave us a small reward. In the end, it paid to do the right thing. Lesson learned. It did, however, take quite a while to explain to Dylan and Braelyn what happened to the dog and why we had to give her back. Teaching the kids a good lesson and getting rewarded for doing the right thing.. That’s my number 3 favorite thing this week.

4) This one is not a paid advertisement.. Though it may look that way! I have ordered the girls birthday invitations twice now from autumns-creek.com. She seriously does an amazing job! I ordered Brylee’s from her this week and she already sent me a proof.. They turn out perfect every time. I love her work and would highly recommend her for any card needs.. Thank you’s, Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, Halloween, Birth Announcements.. She does them all! She is on my blog list on the right side of this screen so go check out her blog. You will love it! I would give you a sneak-peek of Brylee’s invitation proof but I don’t want to spoil it for those who will be receiving one in the mail! Just pretend this one says Brylee... :)












Autumns-Creek.com

5) And in honor of Valentines Day..
Happy Valentine's Day to the loves of my life.. Braelyn, Brylee, Dylan, Alyssa, Lauryn and of course, JEFF! :) You are loved more than you will ever know... HUGS AND KISSYS!!

No comments: