CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Facts :)

I did one of these for my facebook and figured I mine as well do one here too.. ;)

1) I am the proud mommy of two sweet princesses. Braelyn and Brylee complete me.
2) No one can make me as mad as my husband does (well maybe my brother too) but I love him more everyday. I am thankful for him being an amazing husband AND daddy! My girls are so blessed.
3)I never wanted to have girls when I had kids. Really, thats a confession :) But NOW I can not picture it any other way. I have no idea what to do with BOYS! But my nephew, Dylan, is quickly teaching me ;)
4) The first year of each other month in my kids lives I write them a note telling them how much I love them and how they have changed that month. Braelyn has one from 1 month, 2 months, 3 months... etc and then each birthday after. Documenting their every move is very important to me.
5)I think my princesses should never leave the house without bows on their heads LOL It rarely ever happens too. I also make them wear matching outfits WAY too much.. annoying, I'm sure, but they look SO CUTE! :)
6)I had a really fun childhood. My mom was SUPER at planning trips and thinking of fun things to do. Did she ever tell us NO? I think not. ;)
7) Everything I do during the day is one giant routine and that makes me feel better. The order I give the kids baths, get them dressed, how I get ready.. everything.
8) I love tanning and I am terrified of the affects it has on me.
9) I LOVE staying in hotels!
10) I have two big dogs.. I think dogs are the bigger, the better.
11) I usually jump into things without thinking and then I am in way over my head..
12) I am scared of very few things.. I just assume nothing can hurt me that bad. Except height.. I HATE that!
13) I love planning my kids birthday parties. I get a lot of teasing cause I spend too much, do too much, take it overboard but I think they only get one birthday a year so I am going to make it the best possible (even if they can't remember it.. they will have the pictures of how great it was)
14) I love online shopping. It's addicting and annoying to wait for it to get here but I keep doing it cause they have more variety :)
15) I was born and raised in a big city but secretly love Abilene..
16) I went to private school my whole life... Elem. Middle. High. College! Culture shock in the real world? YES!
17) I just always assume people like me cause I like almost all people I meet. I can remember the first person who confronted me.. I was shocked! LOL
18) I remember every person I meet or even see. I have rarely met a stranger. I love people.
19) If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.. really.
20) My brother and I are exact opposites on most things. We disagree on everything but we love each other and are good friends (deep down somewhere lol).
21) I would rather spend the entire day with a kid than spend an hour with an adult. I don't dislike adults (once again, I love people) but children usually have better insight.
22) I think Braelyn is the funniest kid ever. The things she says.. I could write a book. Her crazy little sister is on the same path.. I love my life.
23) I have a pretty bad memory when it comes to my childhood. I only remember random moments.
24) I hate the thought that people grow up. I always look at my kids and think "Man, they don't know how good they have it now. They just get to play, eat, sleep, get lots of love and fun." I hate that one day they will have to grow up and face the real world. I want them to look back and think my mom and dad gave us the most fun childhood ever.. And Jeff and I really try to do that. We take them to everything fun.
25) It's hard for me to focus on my friends now that I have a family. I push people away without meaning too cause I feel like all time should be spent on Braelyn, Brylee and Jeff but I know outside support is important too so I am trying to be more aware of my "friend efforts".

No comments: