CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Five Favorite Fridays

Always a fun week at my house.. Here are five of my favorites :)

1. Huggies Lotion. How simple. My kids both have very dry skin and eczema so they are usually pretty bumpy, if not rashy. Last week I ran out of my favorite Johnson's and Johnson's pink lotion and had some Huggies Sensitive that someone had given me when I was pregnant. I have never used it but since you have to soak my kids at least twice a day and I was out, I used it. Perfection. Their skin has been so smooth, soft, silky, perfect for over a week now. Who knew? We have tried every lotion, cream, gel and antibiotic for this and nothing has helped. Huggies lotion.. so far, so good. We are going to use it till it quits working (hopefully that means forever).

2. Pam's Pets. I took the kids this morning for a little excursion to the local pet store just to get out of the house because I was bored. AND the bonus is I LOVE PET STORES and Pam's Pet Store is awesome. I might enjoy it more than they do (shh...). I made weekly trips there even before I had kids. They have huge aquarium rooms, every gerbil, snake, rat and bird plus that you could ever think of so it's fun. The down side was I forgot my camera so trusty Blackberry had to keep up and she can not do the job like my new camera but enjoy anyways...
























3. If you're Happy and you know it.. I sing this song more than 30 times a day, really. The song is not about an emotion or feeling of being happy at our house, it's about Happy, my sweet baby. :) So, the big kids usually help me in singing to her things such as "If you're Happy and you know it you've got fat cheeks.." or "If you're Happy and you know it you're a princess" and so on and so on. It's hilarious and fun. It usually leads to Braelyn and Dylan with "Now sing Itsy Bitsy Spider or ABC's or Old MacDonald or Twinkle Twinkle." One song can turn into a one hour song session (like today) but it's always fun. One of my favorite thing is singing with the kids.. thankfully, they don't know I can't sing to save my life. Gotta love kids.. :)

4. Just a favorite picture :) Nothing in the world can compare... I am blessed.
















5. And Happy 25th Birthday (yesterday) to my favorite friend, Kristie! I could never describe how much you mean to us. You are a loyal friend, a spoiling and fun aunt and my personal beautician :) You are loved by the Loftin's! Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Kristie with our "baby boy", Dozer

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey glad you found my blog and now I have yours. Your little girls are so freaking cute!!! Sounds like you have your hands full little mama!