CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hmm...

This has been one of those weeks where I am so stretching to think of some favorites things. I am feeling like crap (sorry!) today and I think I am getting the flu.. ugh! But there are a couple things I want to share because I don't want you to miss out on them..

Cupcake Pops.. These are made by the wonderful Bakerella, who has an awesome blog with great ideas! I am making these (with Kristie's help, of course) for Brylee's first birthday party. Don't they look delicious!? She has even been featured on Martha Stewart showing the world how to make them. The directions actually sound suprisingly easy so we'll see.. :) Here is the link to her blog.. How to make cupcake pops and here is all the cupcake pop ideas

Giant cupcake: I thought I had mentioned this on the blog before but I couldn't find it so.. here it is! The giant cupcake! The pan is made by Wilton's and I think it is so cute! I will, of course, be making this too for Brylee's party (it's all cupcake theme). I am thinking one just for her to dig into and then a couple more others to enjoy. I have already tried making it once and it was a disaster because it's so deep so the middle didn't cook very well and the outside was burning so.. I did a little online "how to make this cake" and I am going to try again today, hopefully. If you want to save money on shipping, I bought mine at our local Target, right off the shelf. I would look at Target first and if they don't have it there, you can buy it here online.. Wilton's Giant Cupcake. Either way, you have to have it! :)

Dittos for Kiddos: This is a huge all things kid related consignment sale that they do twice a year, here in Abilene. I went last night for the Midnight Madness (from 9 to midnight) and yes, it was madness. There was probably 500+ people searching through all the goodies! It really is good deals and they have some great stuff, especially if you are pregnant or have a little baby. Anyways, it is going on today and tomorrow at the Round Building at the Expo Center. Here is the website if you want more times and all that info.. Dittos for Kiddos If you get bored this weekend.. it's fun :)

Lastly, it is no secret that I am obssessed with bows for my princesses. If you have even seen Braelyn outside of my house without a bow on, you are one of few! lol In my defense, Braelyn loves the bows! If I fix her hair and forget to stick one in she will be quick to remind me "Mommy, I want a bow". :) So we have over 50 (whoops) and I bought two more at the Dittos for Kiddos sale, listed above. They are perfect! They are made from a boutique in Arizona called Mudpies and Pigtails. She has an etsy store so click here... Mudpies and Pigtails

Here are the ones sweet Braelyn and Brylee got..



Well hopefully those projects will keep you busy, at least through the weekend :) I am off to lay on the couch and feel sorry for myself for feeling like a dying animal lol

Have a blessed weekend! Blog in your boredom ;)

No comments: