CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Clean and The Dirty

Let's start with the dirty cause it is probably more entertaining. Braelyn, God love her and so do I, she loves to color. However, she has not quite grasped where we can color and where we can not. This has been going on since right before she turned 1. Let me share.. Yes, even though it drive me crazy, it still makes me laugh! She is the best!


















on her face..















my hallway wall..














the back of our front door..













and the latest.. the top of her pretty toy box! WHEW! :)


My clean sweet Brylee enjoying a little bath!
Can you believe this child is about to ONE year old??! This time last year.. I was on bedrest! BOO!

No comments: