CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

10 Honest Truths

I have been tagged by Abby to post a few honest truths. Lets see if I can come up with ten that you don't already know...

The Rules:
1. Tell your readers 10 things that are true that they might not know
2. Tag 10 other bloggers to do the same.


1. I have thousands and thousands of pictures of my kids since they were born and have printed probably about 100 of them :( Don't worry they are saved to as many locations as possible but I just never want to mess with sending them to be printed. It overwhelms me to even think about starting the process!
2. I hear all the time "You don't look old enough to be a mom", "You don't look like you have had kids.. were they adopted?" or "How old were you when you had kids?". It's not flattering to me.. it usually makes me sad. :( I am NOT too young to be a mom! I was 22 when Braelyn was born and 24 when Brylee was born. I promise I carried them both in me for 9 months and gave birth to them lol And they are 20 months apart.. yes, I know that they are close in age. No, they weren't planned that close in age but yes, I am so glad they are. They are perfect playmates and I wouldn't have it any other way! And finally, no, I do not plan on having anymore! :)
3. My house is full of so many toys that the kids love but I actually cant stand all the toys! Nothing annoys me more than just little toys all over the house. I spend hours a day picking them all up and putting them back in the right place. We have a giant toy closet off of our living room with two toy boxes and I chunk it all back in there and it makes me feel better :)
4. I am a stay at home mom but yet I still long for the weekends because Jeff is home with me to share in the chaos. An extra set of hands with two kids is always a good thing!
5. We are in the process of redoing our hardwood floors so my entire living room is in our extra bedroom until next weekend. Seriously. It's that crazy. Once the floors are done and the living room is moved back then the extra bedroom will turn into Brylee's new room, which needs lots of work. I am dreading it all and partially excited to pick our PAINT! YAY!
6. I probably love Coca-Cola more than most people love their dogs. I even tried to quit drinking them during both pregnancies and couldn't do it.. I just cut back a lot. It's an addiction. My head hurts without one. I know I am addicted so from my sophomore year of high school till my freshman year of college I totally quit all caffeine. I know, crazy! I only drank water for almost 4 years and then when there is a coke machine in your dorm.. I gave up. I don't think I could ever do it again! Maybe I should try...
7. I also love tanning too much. I'm sure I will see the effects one day.. eek! :(
8. I could swim every day of my life and never get sick of it. I dont know why but I love being in the water so much! Lake, ocean, pool.. bring it on!
9. I love Texas and love living here but if there is one place I could move to today it would be Ouray, Colorado. Sign me up. I have been many, many times and it never gets old. It's heaven on Earth. Look it up on Google images :)
10. I really want to delete my Myspace account because I love Facebook so much more but I am scared LOL Help..

Now it's YOUR turn..
I tag:
3. Liz
5. Ashley
8. Sam
10. Lauryn
Think of some good ones, girls :)

No comments: