CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6 weeks

So I am not sure how I let my blog get so behind all the fun things that have been going on. Oh, wait! I know how it happened.. I have three kids :)
I'll have to share just some of my favorite pictures because I have taken over 500 in the past few weeks, ha!
Braelyn and Brittyn the day we came home from the hospital.. Braelyn is very in love with Brittyn!
When she was 3 days old Granny, Papa and Aunt Beverly came to meet Miss Brittyn and of course, they loved seeing Braelyn and Happy, too! :)


We get lots of cuddle time with Brittyn. Her big sister think she is the best thing that ever happened to the world :)

And then of course, came the infamous blizzard in Texas. When Brittyn was 5 days old the snow hit and we were snowed in for four whole days with a newborn, 2 year old and 4 year old. It was actually really nice since taking a newborn all over the place is not ideal. We had lots of fun and came up with lots of games for the big girls to play to keep them entertained. Brittyn slept through the snow but I took a picture with her by the snow for memories! :) Her first snow.. 5 days old!

Valentine's Day with our little loves <3


Braelyn, Happy and I got the chance to go see Beauty and the Beast live with some friends and family. They loved it and it was such a great show! Brittyn stayed at home with Daddy and Jampa :)


Sisters!!
It has been so much fun being the mommy of three! She has been the sweetest little blessing :)

1 comment:

Corrie said...

awwwww so cute! I just found your blog because I'm also a blogger and my name is corrie too:)

3 girls, does it get much better than that! I don't think so. I have 3 sweet girls and 1 boy and love it. So much pink and I love to dress them up too!

gorgeous, you're excused from blogging with a new baby! and the hair, so much hair! my little ones always have loads of hair too
corrie:)