CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Addison Paige

Jeff's cousin, Ashley, had her first perfect little baby yesterday! She did great and Addison is beyond beautiful. She is perfect and I think she looks just like Mommy. She is having a few problems feeding and breathing at the same time and still has some Magnesium in her system that Ashley had to have while she was in labor, due to high blood pressure, so she is spending a few days in the NICU. Say a prayer for baby Addison today. I can't wait till she is out of the hospital and we can hold her! Ashley did sneak me back in the NICU tonight to see her and I cried. She was so gorgeous and I can't believe she is finally here! Welcome to the world, baby princess Addison!

Addison Paige
May 27, 2009
5 pounds even

No comments: