CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Weekend FUN & Mother's Day!

Saturday..
We spent most of the day hanging out around the house and we went to an early Mother's Day Dinner at Fuji's Japanese Steak House. It was delicious!

Mother's Day Sunday..
I got up and finished my cake pops I had started the night before. They turned out really cute!

After everyone got ready we took the girls to the park to play and came home for more outside play.
James cooked chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and corn and I went on a cleaning frenzy! The weekends always seem to destroy my house with so many people coming and go, oh well.. it's clean now! This little dirty princess loves to be outside and in the dirt.. that's mommy's girl!
My Mother's Day was great! I am so blessed to have the two most amazing children that ever lived. Braelyn and Brylee, I am more than just proud to be your mommy. You have made our lives complete and I could never live without you.

And in case you didn't know, my mother, who has been in Heaven for ten years now, was the most amazing mother ever. There is no finer woman who ever walked the face of this Earth with greater strength, perseverance or kindness. She was loving and amazing. I pray that I turn out to be at least half the mother she was. Mom, you are missed more than you will ever know and will live in our hearts forever.

No comments: