CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy, Busy

We had a busy weekend around here! Friday night we went to Nick and Maher's house for a BBQ with some friends. Maher's mom was here from Virginia and her family is orginally from Afghanistan so she made us some of her favorite Afghan recipes. It was delicious! Everyone had a good time just hanging out. Then the girls went to spend the night with Jeff's parents. I am sad to say that I didn't take hardly any pictures all weekend! :(
Saturday I picked up the girls and we went to Colleen's wedding in Buffalo Gap and after the wedding we came home to do nothing because the kids were sooo tired. Jeff and I spent most of the afternoon cleaning out my car and shampooing it all clean and smelling pretty. Then we went to dinner at Chili's and Braelyn slept the whole time. We woke her up to eat and she went back to sleep. Brylee also went to sleep about 8. They didnt wake up until Sunday morning. They slept almost 14 hours each! Ha, grandparents house must wear them out! Here they are passed out Saturday night about 8:30..
I don't think there is anything sweeter than these two cuddling princesses sleeping next to me. This is how they sleep every night except usually Braelyn holds Happy. They love each other so much. It brings tears to my eyes everyday. If there is one amazing thing about having babies so close in age, it is that.
Sunday we didnt do much at all. I finally went to the YMCA to start working out. I am excited because I can drop the kids off and work out and then take them down to the indoor pool to swim all year long. When Sam gets back (Hurry, Sam!), I am going to start taking classes with her. Jeff also traded his car on Sunday (are you surprised?) and got a bike. Hopefully it will be sold TODAY so he can get the car he really wanted. :)
Hope your weekend was great. Did you watch Lauren Conrad's episode of the Family Guy last night? It was pretty funny. Go look on Hulu.com!
****Guess I should add to my last swine flu post that there are now 9 confirmed swine flu cases in the big country. I am really not excited about that but so far, everyone is doing great and those who were infected are already healing fastly.

1 comment:

RanAshKenCoop said...

Hey Corrie!
I'm glad you found me on facebook! I saw your blog address on there and came to check it out. We have a blog too - kendallnicole.blogspot.com. It has been so long - it looks like you guys are doing good! I just went and visited Granny and Oscar last weekend. We live in Lake Jackson, on the coast, so we're about five hours away, but I went to Ft. Worth to stay with mom and dad while Randy was on a mission trip to Mexico. Granny just had knee replacement surgery. I know she would love to hear from you! Glad to catch up with you!
Ashley