CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our new family additions..

My brother got a 40 gallon fish tank and somehow talked Jeff and I into letting him set it up. After he spent the majority of 3 hours getting it all put together, we were ready for fish. Don't get me wrong, I love fish! I had the world longest living Betta in high school for 3 years. I took such good care of it but I also remember what a pain it was cleaning out the tank and making sure the water was perfect for them to live in. So, that is obviously his job now. I have kids to take care of.. haha! Braelyn said she wanted a yellow fish named Nick but after the petstore we came home with a goldfish named Dora. :) Dylan named his black goldfish J.J.! Happy got a fish too but she just calls him "fish". The kids really do love the fish tank so it's an added bonus to the peaceful waterfall sounds it adds to my kitchen.

And here is my Happy who loves walking around in her tutu and does not go anywhere without her baby who she has to rock to sleep and pat on her back.

And in case you are still bored.. Here is Brylee shaking her booty with Braelyn and Dylan. These kids love to dance!

No comments: