CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fair and major prayer request!!

Monday night we finally made it out to the West Texas Fair! It was a blast! The kids were loving their lives! I took so many pictures so I had to combine them into three collages of only the best ones :) Hope to go back soon before the fair ends on Saturday!
It was very cool to watch Braelyn at the fair this year. Although, last year she was tall enough to do all the rides and games, she was not mentally or physically prepared. And this year she could do it all alone and I was so proud of her. She is an amazing little being!
Happy, on the other hand, won't be tall enough until next year so she could only do a couple little rides with Mommy (Lauryn, still too short too!). She loved it though!
Do you see my kids on the left side of the collage hanging on the gate. They are twinkies... monkey see, monkey do! They have so much fun together. And of course, I made Lauryn take a picture with me and she didn't love it but I promise, she does love me :) Alyssa, our big girl, got to do the bungee rope jumping. it looked pretty fun and she had a blast!
PLEASE PRAY
If you keep up with me on Facebook you might have read about me asking for prayers on Tuesday. Braelyn had to go into her ENT because she had an ear infection, that was draining, from the ear that still has a tube in it (the other tube fell out in July). While we were there he discovered the other ear (one the tube has already fallen out of) was also infected. In case you are keeping up, she just got over the flu last week and now a double ear infection. Long story made short, Braelyn has already had surgery for tubes at 15 months old and then surgery for tubes and adenoids removal in January 09 and now that the one tube has fallen out it is looking like we are going to have to do it all over again. He put her on an antibiotic and is going to recheck her ears in 3 weeks but he said unless he saw a "drastic improvement" we will be sending her in for a third surgery soon. I am heartbroken that my baby has had to go through all this. Braelyn is often sick and has been through so many tests, sicknesses, breathing treatments, medicines, allergic reactions, procedures, hospital stays, ER visits, doctors visits and surgeries than any child should ever have to endure. Basically she was a perfect healthy, never sick once, baby and then at her one year check up had an ear infection and was diagnosed with asthma two weeks later. Since she turned one it has been non-stop. Words could not describe the stress, worry and more stress that Jeff and I have faced with Braelyn. If you feel inclined, I would really love some prayers. Our precious baby needs a break. I am praying for a healthy, healed, happy three year old that can get a cold without being sent to the hospital with asthma (which happens every time). Sadly this has become the "norm" for us but it shouldn't be that way.. I know Braelyn can be healed and I have 100% faith in that!
Okay, well, I actually set down at the computer to post and talk about the fair and someone it turned into that.. hmm. Thanks for reading all that and keeping up with my family. I appreciate all the prayers, really.

No comments: