CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween's Past

In honor of Halloween tomorrow and Kelly's Korner Blog's "Show us your Halloween Costume", I am taking a walk down memory lane to look at our previous Halloween costumes! So much fun!

2006: Braelyn was just 3 months old :) She was a tootsie roll! The prettiest one I have ever seen.. I still have the costume (all costumes they have ever worn, haha).


2007: Braelyn was a chicken! She was so sweet and she loved wearing it! I was pregnant with Brylee.. we didn't even know we were having another princess yet :)
 
In 2007, was also the year I dressed my Dozer up like a dinosaur! He hated it! I'm sorry, Dozer.. I couldn't resist! I miss that huge baby so much!!


In 2008 I was finally the mother of TWO! :) Braelyn was just over 2 years old and Brylee was 7 months old. Braelyn was an angel and Brylee was a little devil. Aunt Kristie made them tutu's for their outfits! It was so much fun!


 And here we are now.. 2009.. Braelyn is a monkey (3 years old) and Brylee is a banana (19 months old). Where does the time go?! Having two kids for Halloween is so fun! I love coming up with matching/coordinating outfits!

I think I am going to dress my baby, Cowboy, up like a bumblebee tomorrow. He is going to hate it just like his little brother, Dozer, did! :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

I cracked up laughing at the toosie roll costume!!! How stinkin' adorable is that?!!!! Its my favorite. Your girls are presh!! I can't believe they are so big :( Happy Halloween...xoxo

♥ sarah said...

omg those outfits are so cute! i love the banana and monkey. your girls are adorable! xoxo