CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Princesses

You might remember that Braelyn and Brylee have the world's greatest Nana and we love her so much! Yesterday we got a wonderful package in the mail from Nana and Papaw with Halloween shirt and lots of candy! Nana loves holidays and we get a package for every holiday, every year, full of goodies. Nana and Papaw have a great pool at their house so when I told Braelyn that they sent us all the presents she said, "Oh cool! Nana probably wants us to come swimming at her house today!" I laughed. We will have to work on which seasons are "swimming seasons" :) Thanks, Nana and Papaw, yall are the best!


These two just melt my heart! I love them so much!!

1 comment:

Jo Brock said...

Hey, I found you through Meredith's blog. I went to ACU as well! Crazy how many of us are out there finding eachother! I was there from fall 02-spring 05! Your daughters are adorable! I have 2 daughters as well!