CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Back! :)

Well I had no intentions of fully neglecting my blog and facebook pictures for a FULL 3 weeks but it happened. In fact, I was just thinking the other day that I was going to try to get more posts than the previous month and look at me.. Here I am with my first post of the month on the 14th of the month! Whoops! But I am back. I just always get the feeling when I get behind on my blog that it is going to take me so long to get caught up so I keep pushing it off.. do yall get the same feeling? Dang blog with its guilt! :) So now I am playing catch up again and picking and choosing which life events to document on here LOL Here goes..

Hmm.. it's probably been three weeks now but we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival here in Abilene. It was a good time. We went during the day once so the kids could do all the rides and games and then went back at night because they do the big balloon glow. It's pretty cool... it's really cool for Abilene, ha!


And we had to play peek-a-boo in the car on the ride home.. :)

Just a couple days after that Braelyn wanted to make brownies.. how could I argue with that?!? We got the brownies all ready and as I was about to pour them in when Little Happy just reached over and stuck her hand in the bowl. Braelyn was shocked.. she looked up at me waiting for my reaction. I couldn't help it.. it was so funny and they persued to make this mess below. This is sooo Happy's personality.. to be daring and not care but reach out and grab what she wants... and Braelyn would never do such a thing. She is sweet and gently, always obeying the rules. I love them both so much!

This is THE MOST RANDOM POST EVER!! One night we went bowling LOL Here are the pictures.. :)
Dylan is such a character!!!

And finally one of Jeff's favorite nights of all year.. Abilene Cruise Night! This really is a cool event.. it is SO Abilene, so small town and people love it! Show up with your cars and cruise and afterwards there is a car show, dance and other fun stuff. The people here look forward to it all year long and thousands of people line the streets on the cruise route to watch!

I LOVE THIS ONE OF DYLAN'S FACE!!

OUR FRIEND CODY'S BABY BOY, TRENTON! HE IS SUCH A HAPPY LITTLE GUY AND SOO CUTE! LOOK AT THOSE BABY BLUES!!

Oh my goodness, are you up to date on the most random things in my life ever? I think so :) I had to pick and choose topics and photos just so I could get my blog back up to speed but here we are!

You might remember this post asking for prayers for Braelyn. Things have progressed the past few weeks and we have made (or been forced to make) the decision to go ahead with her third surgery.. more tubes in her ears. You can read the summary of Braelyn's medical history on that previous post but after much discussion and prayers, Jeff and I knew thats what we had to do for Braelyn. There is no way she can make it through all winter without tubes in her ears and we cannot let her run the risk of hearing damage or eardrum damage so I am begging you to pray for us FRIDAY MORNING as we send our precious firstborn in for her third surgery in her teeny, tiny life. We are confident in our doctor and the decision he has made but it is still very worrisome, even the third time around.  Braelyn is the epitomy of strength and I know she will do great, better than me crying in the waiting room, but I appreciate, in advance, the prayers sent up on her behalf. She is a priceless jewel! Friday morning early.. boo!

In good news, my grandmother has finally made it home from the hospital and rehab after many months of worry and stress. She is home and is still awaiting a couple procedures but vastly improving and we are so grateful!!
If you read all of this, you are a trooper, too! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Such cute pictures! Will defiantly keep your baby in our prayers. You too!