CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Part TWO

Two of my favorite pictures from the pumpkin patch are the top right of Happy and bottom left of all three kids. Aren't they so cute!?!?

This is the part where Brylee and Braelyn fought over a steering wheel and then got to climb through a giant log :)

Some more favorites.. the girls dancing in front of the "haunted house" and Happy's priceless expression (top right) that I happened to catch on camera. She is so funny!

Some more from the pumpkin patch. I just love all these pictures! Of course, I always have to get one with me and my babies. Have I mentioned how hard it is to get two kids to smile at once?! Moms of one, beware! Your day will come LOL

One more addition next :)

No comments: