CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TWO more things..

I forgot to share that Braelyn did great in her surgery last Friday. She was a trooper. We had to be at the hospital at 6 in the morning but we managed to get everyone ready and out the door. We talked to her doctor and they took her back (she cried a little) and then 15 minutes later her doctor came out and said she did great. He did mention that she fought them on the gas mask to put her to sleep but my response was "yes, sorry, she is a fighter!" It's sooo true.. anytime Braelyn has to have anything done that she doesn't want to do she will kick and scream (only at doctors, by the way, other than that she is really well behaved lol). She may have inheirted this fighting personality from someone on my side of the family.. I won't name any names :) We met her back in the recovery room and we were home by 11, simple as that. Braelyn was bouncing off the walls by the time Aunt Kristie got her around noon and was booing at the zoo the next day. I am praying this is the last surgery for forever!!! Thanks for all your prayers and comments for Braelyn. We appreciate you so much.
Of course, the best part of going to the doctor or hospital is all the stickers they give you, right? I am not sure why but these pictures crack me up. Weird little kids :)

Pirates?

Dancing with the stickers


And Brylee did NOT like the stickers on her face nor was she amused by Braelyn and Dylan's sticker faces. Can you tell? :)

And the news of the day.. I got a million questions already today about what happened to my facebook.. and the short answer is.. I deleted it. Simple as that. It's time consuming and requires too much update.. why do I need it? I have a husband to spend time with and children to take care of and spend time with so I can only see it as a distraction. You can see all my pictures and updates here. I might change my mind one day but while I was deleting last night.. I deleted my myspace too but that was an easy decision.. I haven't used it in months!! So, keep up with my blog and keep up with YOUR blog so I can keep up with you, too! Lots of keeping up going on around here, huh? :) So, if you need me I still have an email address.. if we are friends, you know my personal email (if you don't, leave me a comment and I will send it to you) and if we are "internet friends" and you just surfed on my blog then email me at my blog email mommyloftin@yahoo.com Life made easy, right? Hope you all can understand where I am coming from. I don't mean to make people mad but this is the best decision for me. It's a cool and rainy day in Abilene, Texas and I am getting kids down for naps... ta-ta! :)

No comments: