CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Part ONE

Oh, I am having so many dilemmas with Blogger right now but I am going to try to make it work. First of all, I have one million pictures, almost, from the past couple weeks so I have twelve, yes twelve, collages of pictures to get out there. I 100% understand that you do not want to see one million pictures of me, my kids and family but grandparents and aunt and uncles do so skip these if you want, haha! :) Second dilemma is that it is only allowing me to post FOUR collages per post so I dividing these into THREE different posts just to confuse you and make you work for it :)
Last weekend the girls and I were in Fort Worth and really enjoyed spending time with family and friends. If you dont remember how much my kids love Granny and Papa's backyard, here are some reminders :)

I don't know why these pictures amaze me so much but I was so entertained watching Braelyn with this ball. She is so cute!

Then on Sunday we went with Nana, Aunt Misty and Cousin Colton to the Pumpkin Express Pumpkin Patch and Train Rides in Argyle. It was so cute! You ride a little train out to the patch and then there are tons on Radio Flyers to pull the kids around and pick up your pumpkins. So many places to take cute pictures.. as you can see my the numerous ones I took! :)

They also have bounce houses, Braelyn's favorite part!

Is this going to confuse you that you have to scroll UP to read the rest? Cause it's really messing with my head :) Anyways, part two and three coming next!!

No comments: