CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun at the lake

This past weekend we went to Lake Coleman with Shanna, Weston and Alyssa. Jeff and I went plus James and Dylan and we left the princesses with Jamom and Jampa. The girls are a little too small to really enjoy all the lake fun. They had fun with Jeff's parents though.


We spent most of the day tubing, swimming and jumping off the dock (yes, I was scared to death but I did it!). It was a fun day. We got lots of sun and were pretty sore from holding on to that tube (haha) but we had a good time.
Dylan (5) and Alyssa (7) tubing together

James and Dylan jumping off the dock

Me and Dylan taking a break :)

James trying to flip off the top

Dylan and Alyssa on the boat

James kneeboarding

Me about to tube!

James tubing

Jeff and Dylan tubing

Jeff and Alyssa tubing


Like my new header? I have been working on Corel Paint Shop Pro for the past few months and I am really not that good at it.. but I am trying, haha. I worked most of the kids nap time yesterday designing Braelyn's birthday party invitations. They turned out perfect and I can't wait to show you all but I am not quite ready yet :)

Hope your week is going well. The girls have dentist appointments tomorrow morning. Braelyn has been several times but this is Brylee's first check up so we'll see how it goes.. say a prayer for us tomorrow :)

No comments: