CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

First summer swim :)

This weekend we had two of Jeff's cousins from Dallas in town and Saturday was our niece Alyssa's 7th birthday party. I still can not believe she is 7 years old!! She had just turned three when Jeff and I started dating and was still a baby. She is such a big girl now and we are proud of her. Her birthday party was at the Country Club and of course, swimming ;)
Braelyn and Dylan in their new swimsuits. They were so ready to go swimming :)Please excuse my no makeup :) Mommy and Braelyn Grace Isn't she so cute?! I could eat her up! My big girl.. Dylan ready to go. Had to put sunscreen on his new hair cut ;)Little Miss Happy.. first time to really swim. Last year she was itty and just splashed around the baby pool Of course, we had to get new glasses for the pool ;) Mini Mommy and Me
Excuse Cowboy's t-shirt.. he lives with 3 kids.. life is rough! lol My brother, me, Braelyn and Dylan Alyssa and her cake James and Dylan Jeff and Braelyn Dylan did so great swimming! The arm floaties could probably come off but we are waiting till he takes lessons in a couple weeks :)Happy Birthday, Alyssa! Jamom with Baby Addison and Happy (doesn't she look huge next to tiny Addie?)Miss Addison Paige.. a week and a half old at her first birthday party :)Me and my babies! Oh, I love them! ;)Braelyn and Mommy again.. I love swimming and Braelyn had definitely inherited that ;)Happy was not so crazy about it cause it was freezing cold but she let me play with her for a little bit Isn't she so precious!? Next year she will be wild, running and jumping in the pool like Braelyn so I am going to enjoy getting to hold her one last summer :)Saturday night (as if they had not had a fun enough day already, I know) Jeff and I decided on a whim to take the kids to the drive in movie to see Up. It is the new Disney Pixar. It was really cute! Braelyn and Brylee just sat and watched it. We had fun! Braelyn loooves movies!

Eating cereal in the car before the movie started. This princess never ever stops eating! :)
It was a fun weekend and on Sunday we got to play catch up by cleaning the house, doing dishes and laundry and all the other fun chores we had missed the past couple days. It was worth it! I just love my family so much and I know I am so blessed!

No comments: