CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Our week in review...

Our week was, honestly, uneventful, which is sometimes good! :) We did have two cute little "firsts" within the last week though.


Happy had her first teeny, tiny, precious pony tail :) I have been waiting for this day for a while. If you know Braelyn, you know she doesn't go a day without a bow on her head and I CAN NOT wait till Happy has enough hair for pony tails and BOWS! :) Look how cute she was..

I call this her "little Indian dress". I bought it in Colorado when Braelyn was Happy's age. It is made by local little, old Indian ladies in Silverton. They are precious. The dress always makes me giggle but it's too cute to not stick on baby #2!

On Wednesday, I decided it was time to teach Braelyn some computer skills. So, when she woke up from her nap I brought her to the computer and found some learning games on NickJr.com. She was so cute! I had to teach her how to use the mouse and which buttons to push but she is so smart and learned fast. By about 10 minutes, she was picking her own games and playing by herself while I did laundry. She was having fun and learning to use the computer and other important things that the games teach.

Here she is working hard! I can't believe my baby is big enough to play computer games..

Thursday afternoon I decided they deserved a little trip to the park. It was fun and not too hot. It is always an opportunity for me to take pictures.. :)

Little Happy really just like to swing and then run everywhere. She looves to run! How cute is she? I just want to squeeze her!

And of course, here is my big girl (sigh) playing. It's bittersweet to take Braelyn to the park because she doesn't even need our help anymore. She's big.. she can do it all by herself! We are so proud of her! I can't enough of her..
Daddy and both of his girls sliding together. Watch out when they are teenagers.. just one smile and Jeff melts, haha! It is so precious!

We were ready to go home and Happy was begging for one more swing.. guess who gave in? Daddy :) But she is so cute.. how could you tell her no? No big plans for the weekend or Father's Day yet but we are so happy to have the best daddy in the world and we love him so much!

No comments: